Friday, March 5, 2010

retsel mill-rite mill

This mill had been on my wish list for almost ten years, and finally since Feb. 2010 it has been sitting on my kitchen counter. This mill has stone /steel burr conversion. Using stone conversion kit, I can grind any type of wheat from fine to coarse. On the other hand the metal burr conversion kit grinds beans, seeds, herbs from fine to coarse. So I would have , for example very fine corn flower / corn meal to bake corn bread and coarse corn meal for polenta, any time without making a trip to natural food stores. Also I do not need to worried about "How long these packages of corn meal stay on this shelves?" when I shop. Isn't it wonderful?













Mill -rite mill gently grinding fine whole wheat flour, like a fluffy snow flakes

No comments: